SPEED READING COURSES
PROFESSIONALS, EXECUTIVES, MANAGERS & STUDENTS
ExecuRead - an Advanced Speed-Reading, Comprehension & Information Management Skills course that is guaranteed to improve productivity and save time through enhanced reading & comprehension skills. Also included is Information-Triage - a strategy for rapidly and accurately extracting intelligence from information. This course is endorsed by the Pentagon, NASA, the US Marine Corps, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, VISA, Credit Suisse, the World Bank, the Navy SEALs, Defense Intelligence Agency, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, USSTRATCOM Center for Combating WMD and universities and business schools across the USA.
We have Classroom-based (private on-site and public) speed reading courses to meet your needs whether you're a military commander, intelligence analyst, an executive, a manager, student, teacher, doctor, lawyer, realtor, banker, or simply someone who wants to read more as a hobby. And our speed reading courses are all guaranteed to increase your reading speed, comprehension and retention levels!
And our training techniques increase reading speeds in technical & non-technical material, in hardcopy books, on computers and on your favorite eReader, be it iPad, Kindle or Nook!
We have opened an ExecuRead Institute in Vietnam
With ExecuRead you will have :
* A strategy for skimming through large volumes of reading material to establish content relevance to reading purpose.
* A technique for mastering general reading -- reviewing what is already known, familiarization with what is relevant but less critical, and identifying & mastering what is vital to reading purpose and what needs urgent and critical attention.
* A game-plan for efficiently mastering high-responsibility reading -- the complex and technical material that needs total & accurate comprehension, retention & recall.
* A system for improving general knowledge through the rapid and effective processing of newspapers, magazines and general interest fiction and non-fiction.
* A mind-mapping strategy for enhanced retention & recall, and planning of reports & presentations.
* An effective e-mail management system.
* Techniques for applying speed reading skills to computers and e-readers like i-Pad, Nook & Kindle.
* All of this is achieved in less time than ever before, and with better results. Indeed, the average reading rate increase at the conclusion of the 10-hr ExecuRead Speed Reading & Comprehension Skills Course is 5-fold, with equal or better comprehension and retention.
Do you want to read faster WITH better comprehension & retention?
The biggest single overhead cost in any organization is the payroll -- essentially the cost of buying your time. And to keep abreast of new information, working-people spend hours a day on reading reports, email, newspapers, correspondence, technical papers, industry news and general-knowledge reading at a cost of thousands of dollars each year. Learning to manage and process this reading workload more productively and efficiently saves time and money. Yet most people seem to have too little time to do the reading they NEED to do and the reading they WANT to do.
Think about it - you spent 12 to 16 years at school & college learning the skills needed for your career, but too few years learning the skills needed for reading quickly, efficiently & productively. If you're like most folks, you learned to read left to right, top to bottom, one word at a time and sounding out every word. And you sometimes find it to be a painfully slow process, resulting in sleepiness, boredom, tiredness & distractions - a dislike of reading and a perceived waste of time. And often you find that 10 minutes later you cannot remember what you've just read. Sound familiar?
If so, isn't it about time you learned a method of speed reading DESIGNED spesifically for the reading workload of Executives, Professionals, Managers and Students? An effective approach to mastering information, with GUARANTEED results? A speed reading game-plan that is used by the Pentagon, US Marine Corps, Special Operations Command, World Bank, Microsoft, Credit Suisse, Visa and the business schools at GA State, Lincoln Memorial, Darden UVA, Georgetown's MCDonough, UNC Kenan Flagler and Harvard?
* Are you frustrated with the amount of reading you have to do and the time it takes? And wish you could learn to speed read?
* Are you "concerned" about your reading "back-log"? And feel that a speed reading course would get you ahead of the curve?
* Are you "worried" about not keeping up with new information and losing your competitive edge? And wish you could read faster with better comprehension?
* Do you get bored, tired or sleepy while reading? And wish you could increase your reading concentration?
* Do you "forget" what you've just read? And wish you could increase your speed reading retention?
* And do you want to learn to read, comprehend and study faster on your iPad, Kindle or Nook?
With speed reading, practice is essential. Similarly, applicants now have to prepare in greater depth, through sites like GED Test, which offer kits to improve GED study and testing potential.
ExecuRead Speed Reading with Comprehension - It's easier than you think. Just click on the speed reading course selection on the left and you'll find the perfect course to meet your needs. Or even easier - simply call us right now on 704.451.0525 or 888.439.3287
Public Speed Reading Classes now forming in NC