ExecuRead Graduates process information faster, smarter and more efficiently - with better concentration, comprehension, retention & recall.
The training is customized & modular to suit your needs - a full-day of 9 hours, or 2 half-day sessions of 5 hours, or in 3 sessions of 3.5 hours. The course is presented in classroom format to groups of up to 25 participants. See ExecuRead Lesson Plans.
- Learn to read 2 - 5 times faster to save Time
- Increase concentration, comprehension, retention & recall for better Productivity
- Learn Preview skills for defining reading Purpose
- Learn Mind-Mapping to improve Memory, Recall and Structure
- Study-reading skills for technical & complex material
- Survival-reading skills for job/time-critical reading
- Reconnaissance-reading skills for managing information, both company-internal & company-external
- Global-reading skills for general knowledge enhancement
- Skills for "joining-the-dots"
- Smart-reading skills for email administration & spam-management
- Smart-reading skills for newspapers, magazines, journals, reports
- Mind-mapping for memory & recall development
- Collaboration techniques for reading distribution-list material
Expected Course Outcomes
At the end of the program, participants will have :
- A game-plan for efficiently mastering high-responsibility reading – the complex and technical material that needs total & accurate comprehension, retention & recall.
- A strategy for skimming through large volumes of reading material with sufficient comprehension to establish content relevance to reading purpose.
- A technique for mastering general reading – reviewing what is already known, familiarization with what is relevant but not critical, and identifying what is vital to reading purpose and what needs urgent and critical attention.
- A system for improving general knowledge through the rapid and effective processing of newspapers, magazines and general interest fiction and non-fiction.
- A mind-mapping strategy for enhanced retention & recall, and planning of reports & presentations.
- An effective e-mail management system.
- All of this to be achieved in less time than ever before, but with better results. Indeed, the average reading rate increase at the conclusion of the 10-hr course is 5-fold, without loss of comprehension or retention.